Thursday, June 28, 2007

The New Seven Wonders

It makes me feel so old when I think that even the Seven Wonders of the World that I'd known since childhood are about to change! For some unknown reason, I'd come to take them for granted and the news that voting was going on to choose the new ones was blasphemy to my ears. They were like day and night to me, you know that there'll be a day after every night and the vice versa. How would you feel if there would no longer be a night? It took some thinking and I finally adapted to the idea. So much so that I would like to urge everybody to vote for their chosen ones. The first round of voting shortlisted the top 10. It involved people's votes as well as experts opinions but the second and the last round will be totally based on people's votes. I feel that each of us should take out some time to learn about these top 10 sites and vote for the deserving ones. The deadline for voting is July 6. For more information go to New Seven Wonders.

No comments: