Here's a peek into our jhoola(swing) for Krishnaji.
and the prasad...
(from left to right) Makhane ki kheer, coconut laddoos and panchamrit.
The coconut laddoos came out to be really good and the chef behind them, my DH, says that they are very easy to make. The recipe is:
What you'll need:
1 can condensed milk
2 cups of dessicated coconut
1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix the condensed milk and the coconut in a bowl.
- Add the sugar and stir on a low flame for about 4 minutes.
- Set aside till the mixture has slightly cooled down.
- Shape into laddoos(small round balls).
- Roll each laddoo in a little dessicated coconut.
- Store in airtight jars.