Monday, February 28, 2011

My lovely sunshine

DSC06061

One weekend I was able to take photo of sunrise from our window. The view was so captivating with the golden rays of sun peeking out from behind the mountains. It was simply beautiful! And that too from our window – I didn’t have to hike, trek or camp out! I don’t think my photo does much justice to the stunning view – given my limited photography skills Embarrassed smile

It’s been a long time since I posted anything here. Not that there wasn’t anything on my mind. In fact I think it’s the other way round. There are too many things and I don’t know where to start. There’s that book which I devoured. The recipe that I wanted to post and which was eaten away before it could be photographed (again!). The spiritual notes that are lingering in my mind. This and that. So now you know what to expect in the coming weeks Smile

No comments: