I found this recipe at Saffron Hut and the muffin were delicious! I’ve a 6-muffin pan so I halved the recipe and the recipe below is for 6 muffins.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/8 cup sugar
- 1/6 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- chopped walnuts, according to your taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mash bananas. Make sure to do it properly so that the bananas blend well into the batter.
- Reserve some chopped walnuts for topping and mix all the other ingredients along with the bananas.
- Line the muffin pan with muffin cups and divide the batter into the 6 cups.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till golden brown. You can do the toothpick test – insert a toothpick in one of the muffins and if it comes out clean, they’re done.
Hope you enjoy them!