What you'll need
10-12 Baby Corns
3-4 tbsp all-purpose flour (maida)
2 tbsp Cornflour
1 tsp dry red chilli powder
1-2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
3-4 spring onions, chopped
2-3 Green chillies, chopped
3 tbsp Tomato sauce
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Coriander leaves,finely chopped
Oil to deep fry
Salt to taste
- In a pan take little oil and fry ginger-garlic paste and chillies.
- Add spring onions, coriander leaves,tomato sauce and soyasauce(if you want it to be more spicier add chilli sauce)
- Cut Baby Corns length wise and keep aside.
- Make a little thick batter with maida, cornflour, chilli powder, salt with water.
- Coat the baby corn with the batter and then deep fry at medium flame till they turns golden brown.
- Drain them in paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Add the fried babycorns with the sauce you have prepared and mix well.
- Garnish them with chopped coriander leaves and greens of spring onion and serve hot.