I found this recipe on the Kraft website and it turned out yummy! Everybody loved it! Plus it was so easy to make! Here's the original recipe. I didn't have a few ingredients so I made some substitutions.
- 1/8 cup Instant Coffee + Starbucks Hot cocoa
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp. hot water
- 1/4 pkg. (3 oz.) ladyfingers, split
- 1.5 cups cold milk
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1.5 oz. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- Dissolve 1/2 Tbsp. coffee+cocoa in hot water; drizzle over ladyfingers.
- Line bottom and side of shallow 1-1/2-qt. bowl with ladyfingers.
- Blend 1/2 cup milk, cream cheese and remaining undissolved flavored instant coffee in blender until smooth.
- Add dry pudding mixes and remaining milk; blend well.
- Carefully pour into lined bowl.
- Refrigerate 4-5 hours or until set.