Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rangoli





A sneak peek at things that I made for diwali. I got the rangoli design from Diwali Festival. They've a nice collection of designs. The dot-grid wasn't clearly visible on the online designs so I generated a graph paper, drew the design on it and then made the rangoli (with Crayola color chalks!).

Another item that I made for diwali was kandils/kandeels. Like Rangoli, they're also my favorites for diwali. I like small colorful ones as they make your home look really beautiful.

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh wow--your rangoli is *BEAUTIFUL*!!! i am going to go and look at that website...it sounds fab! (thanks!)

Prajakta said...

Kandeels have come out really good!

Smriti said...

Lauren: thanks for dropping by and for the compliments!

Prajakta: thanks!