Wednesday, July 15, 2009

From the little ones to the big ones

Its been so long since I posted that what I initially wanted to post was my little baby tomatoes and peppers and by the time I’m posting, we’ve already eaten the fruits (or peppers!) of our labor!

We planted tomatoes, banana peppers and green peppers in our pots when the summer started. Since then we rarely miss a day when we don’t check how they’re progressing. When my mom was here, she used to take good care of them. In fact, they (the plants) missed her when she was gone. I would say it was under her care that they started bearing fruits.

Here are some pictures that I took of our little ones…

DSC02559 Banana peppers

DSC02562Tomatoes

DSC02614  

Green pepper/Capsicum

Aren’t they the cutest?!?!? Oh and we’ve had a couple of grown-up banana peppers too…

DSC02606 Waiting for the tomatoes and the green peppers to grow up!

No comments: